Saturday, April 26, 2008

Seven

OK...I think I might be working from the back to the front on my goals. I can cross #7 off the list on my goals. I finally found a sitter for the girls! I went tonight to sign the official contract and they start on Thursday! I'll be working Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays. I'm so excited and to have a sitter that doesn't live far from the church is an added bonus. She has 4 girls which my two girls get along great with. Aiva is going to love having older girls to hang out with this summer! Nate is going to have Ana and Aiva on most Monday & Tuesdays and Rosa will have them Thursdays and any day Nate can't keep them. Yeah...6 more goals and we're gold!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette