Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sleep

OK...so I didn't want to blog too early yesterday in case it was a fluke thing but for the past two nights, Ana hasn't woke up at 1AM, 5AM OR 6AM!! I think we're finally on the mend! Yeah! It has been a very long 3 1/2 weeks and I'm happy to say that this is finally behind us (I hope!). I guess what I learned through this whole thing is that when you're a mom you learn to adjust to lack of sleep. You know how you feel when you have a newborn and you just do your day and not really think much about just receiving 4 hours of sleep?? You just do it! Makes me appreciate God all the more in knowing He knows what he was doing! I guess that's why He created adrenaline! It's too bad though that Nate doesn't realize the great thing God created and know that I just might need to sleep in maybe like once a month..or once every other month or something! I guess it's just a coincidence that I get up with the girls at 7AM every Saturday while he sleeps in until I kick his butt up out of bed....which reminds me...it's time to kick some butt!! See ya! Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette