Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nate

I've been inspired to write about Nate today...not sure why other than God just put him on my heart just now! My favorite speaker, Patsy Clairmont, just did the same sort of thing for her husband so here's my list of 10 things about Nate:

1) Is from Sunbury Ohio where he went to Big Walnut High School
2) Loves his family fiercely
3) Is a big fisherman and hunter
4) His second toe is longer than his big toe
5) Has been shot in the head
6) Had his toe cut off by a lawnmower
7) Gets so tan in the summer he looks like an Indian!
8) Is a really good story teller - he must get it from his dad and grandpa!
9) Calls me sunshine
10) Has a million dollar smile!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette