Thursday, March 12, 2009

Zumba

I just got home from another night of ZUMBA! I opted to not go to MOPS and instead went to ZUMBA! I hadn't had a good workout this week and felt I really needed one. I started ZUMBA last week and I have to admit I felt VERY weird about the whole thing but when I started thinking more about it, I feel like I burn a ton of calories plus I feel like I'm getting a real workout. Last week after Zumba, a co-worker and I were laughing about the whole experience and I'm proud to announce that we both came back for week two! Tonight there were fewer people there than last week but I think I had more fun than last week. Probably do to the fact that there wasn't all the pressure of it being new! If you're interested, it's in Sunbury on Tuesday & Thursday nights from 6:30-7:30 above the old hardware in the square. If you have questions let me know! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette