Friday, March 13, 2009

POG

Tonight Nate and I are going to see Point of Grace at Grace Brethren. We're pretty excited and bummed at the same time. Two of the original girls are no longer with the group and one girl has been with them for maybe two years. It's going to be so weird to see just three girls tonight but I'm hoping that were going to get wowwed! I've never been disappointed with a POG concert so I've got high expectations. We've got good seats so we'll see!! Last year Nate and I saw them in Nashville and it was amazing! We were in the front row of a church and they were right in front of us...so close they could spit on us. Good thing they didn't but it was very exciting! I'll let you know how it goes...until then "I'll be Believing"!!! Glad you're all in my "Circle of Friends"!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette