Tuesday, May 5, 2009

AoG19

OK, I know it's been an incredibly long time since my last "Attitude of Gratitude" entry so here's a few to catch up...

1) Ana has been cuddly - take what I can get!
2) Aiva said "Mom you look pretty today!"
3) Nate said that I looked beautiful today
4) The door was unlocked when I got to work
5) My presentation at staff meeting was good today
6) I got a letter from a dear friend
7) Last night the girls ate ALL of their dinner – it was something new so this is very rare!
8) Found out that my in-laws church are doing Step Into Africa he week before our church is
9) One Tree Hill – Yeah…I’m addicted!
10) Got .20 off on gas today
11) The weather has been amazing.
12) Went on a walk to UDF last night. I love being outside with family. Ask me again when it’s in the 90’s and I may say something different.
13) Going to a baseball game tonight
14) Aiva and I went for a long bike ride this past weekend – I love one on one time with my kids
15) Nate did loads of laundry – it was great not to ask!
16) The girls’ room has been picked up and has stayed nice from when I cleaned it last
17) Tribal relations
18) I’ve gotten to drive the red car two days in a row – Yeah!
19) Lost 2 pounds…keep it up Meg!
20) Biggest Loser is on tonight and I think I was the Biggest Loser today!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette