Saturday, May 9, 2009

AoG22

1) I got to sleep in today until 8:15AM! That's 9:15 our time. If felt so great!
2) I got in a 4 1/2 mile walk today. It was so nice a peaceful. I heard the sound of rushing creeks the whole time. It sprinkled the whole time which felt nice in an off way!
3) Got to spend some time on Facebook today while Ana slept and Deb took Aiva to the bank. I feel like I never have the opportunity anymore to just surf through and really enjoy FB without feeling rushed.
4) We made fruit skewers for my father in laws birthday party - the strawberries where the best I've ever had. I'm not kidding. They had the best flavor.
5) The band Sullivan played at the party and it was so much fun to just sit back and here some oldies. One of the band members is friends with my sis in law so they put on a concert for the occasion. It was very relaxing to just sit back and listen. No place to be...no agenda.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette