Monday, May 11, 2009

OrgJunkie

OK...I keep up with a friend's blog and her recent post was about organizing...which I'm all about (when I can)! She gave a good website on organization. Click here to get to it. Today she talks about Menu Plan Monday which basically consists of planning your dinner schedule for the week. This not only gives you a plan for the week but saves you time and money too! Nate and I have gotten into the habit of eating out since it's so convienant...problem is that most of the time it's not the best food plus it can be expensive. I'm really going to try this and see if I can get it to work for us. Seems easy enough...check it out and see what you think.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette