I saw a bumper sticker last night that caught my attention and I just had to blog about it. It read:
"The best things in life...
It got me thinking and thought that there is a lot of truth to the phrase. So here are a few of the best non-things in my life:
1) When Aiva starts her sentence, "Mama, ..."
2) Ana's smile when you tell her to say "Cheese"!
3) The assurance that I have eternal life!
4) When Nate holds my hand in the car and he squeezes out his own secret message.
5) The feeling that I get when I'm in my parents house.
6) Standing outside and watching the leaves blow.
7) Having peace that passes ALL understanding.
8) Memories of Round Lake Christian Assembly and Kentucky Christian College.
9) That feeling that comes over you when you sing your favorite hymn or praise song. I get it all the time when I sing "It is Well with My Soul".
10) When my nana calls me "Meggy-poo"!
What are some of your favorite non-things?