Thursday, September 2, 2010

Buckeyes

We're very excited that it's football season and that we can watch all the Buckeye games! Here are our little buckeyes :)


Here's Aiva...



And here is Anastasia...
Today was a rough day. No matter what I did it backfired. I should have gave up when I got home but I didn't. Nate thought someone stole his phone and wallet today so after a trip home during lunch I found it in his shorts in our bedroom. Thankfully it wasn't stolen but it was pretty intense for an hour or so.

When I got home I wanted to get Aiva some no show socks but I waited after a short nap and that was hte wrong thing to do. The girls were antsy at the store, my nerves were shot, and I was ready to loose it. It's at those times that we run into people and they see the true you. Yes, it happened to me. A friend from MOPS was shopping (Shout out to you Suzy :) ) and the girls were driving me crazy and were fighting like cats and dogs. I just wanted out. I politely said hi, finished shopping, paid and got the heck out of there with Ana screaming for a "chilly" (which is an icee). If I weren't so mad I would have laughed at her comment. No laugh came out...I just wanted to get home pronto. I got dinner quick and now the girls are making up cheers about OSU. Again, if it weren't an hour past their bed time and if my nerves weren't fried I would get pictures. This is one mom who is being real...I am so ready for their bed time and for FRIDAY! TIME FOR BED!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette