Monday, September 6, 2010

Holiday?

This is certainly not the holiday weekend that I had in mind. John Chilcote was right when he just commented on my Facebook that I need a redo. Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to get one. Bummer...I've had my fair share of Hannah Montana, iCarley and any other show on Nick. Every time I get a burst of energy I try to clean but it only lasts about 10 minutes and then I'm down for 2-3 hours. Wanted to get Menu Plan Monday done so I can mark that off the list. Ana is starting school tomorrow so that's one more thing to add to the to-do list. Getting back to the MPM, here's what we have for this week. Since I didn't get to finish last week's meals, we're starting this week with them.

Monday - Italian Chicken

Tuesday - Spaghetti

Wednesday - Pancakes

Thursday - Grilled Cheese and homemade chicken noodle soup.

Friday - Pizza Night


I'm feeling the need to lay down again so I'm signing off. Have a great rest of the holiday weekend.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette