Tuesday, November 29, 2011

That Time of Year

It's that time of year where there's too much to do and not time to do it. I've got all these great ideas floating in my head but no time to have my ideas come full circle. My big project that I'm working on for my mom is about to come to a close. Saying that I'm thrilled is not saying it enough how happy I am that it's almost done. Although I know it's a lot of hard work and she's going to love it, I would have to say that I never want to do this project again! EVER! LOL Love ya mom but this is the last one you're ever gonna get!

Thanksgiving was great. I didn't really over eat, although I did have a nice slice of chocolate cream pie. I thought that since I did great on proportions and I didn't do seconds that having a little more was my treat to myself. I know that one of these days, a regular size piece should be more than enough but for me, this was a huge feat. Every ounce of me wanted to go back in for second of mashed potatoes but I held back and was good. I just kept drinking and that helped. I'll do a weigh in on Monday and get back on track.

I really am feeling great though. I think knowing that it's Christmas puts a little spring in my step. We are super busy during this time so I'll blog about that this week. Just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm still here. I'll chat more later about our Christmas festivities and what's to come :) So excited!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette