Tuesday, January 10, 2012

MPM

I know it's Tuesday but it's never too late to start menu planning! I actually started this weekend but didn't get to post until just now. Here it is for the week:

Monday - Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti
Tuesday - Beef Enchiladas
Wednesday - Tortilla Soup in the Crock Pot
Thursday - Meatloaf
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Breakfast Burritos
Sunday - BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

Hopefully by going this route, I will only have soda on Friday. Last weekend, we did really well! We only went out to eat on Friday, for pizza, and then out to dinner with my parents after church. Here's to a healthier me :)

1 comment:

Aubre Rice said...

Thanks for posting this! It helps with my meal planning. Thanks for some ideas! If your interested, I have an awesome Chicken Enchilada Soup for the crock pot.

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette