Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Food for Thought

I've seen, or rather heard of, this before but living it is another thing. I think that's why I always fail. I want to see instant changes and when you don't, you end up reverting back to your old self. I've had a really good two weeks and I'm starting to see changes in my body. It's exciting! I had thought that since I do zumba on Wednesday nights that I could take the morning off but I decided against it. I got an itch to do it and so I decided the night before that I would do it in the morning. At 7AM when my alarm went off I really didn't want to get up but this phrase kept me going:

I seriously wanted to stay in bed but I knew that I would feel so much better after it was done and crossed off my list. I have to get into using the mentality. I'm so not used to it. My parents never worked out. They used to get into riding bikes but they were never the ones to go running for a few miles or do sit ups and push ups. Since I've been doing zumba in the mornings I've been feeling so much better. I work up a good sweat in those 30 minutes that I work out. After I'm done with that I do the Fab Ab February routine and work up a little more sweat :) I started out on this slow but I'm finishing strong. I know I can do it! I've got my incentive of having my hair cut and highlighted waiting for me and I'm determined to work for it so I can say that I earned it.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette