Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Self Motivation

I've constantly got to keep myself motivated or else I'll start slipping backwards. It's so stinking easy so I really have to watch every thought, ever bite, and everything. Pinterest and YouTube has been a lifesaver. I've found so much encouragement and motivation on both of these sites. This is one that I can truly relate to:
For me, instant gratification is so important. I need to realize that this takes time and that it's something that's going to take awhile. As you saw in February, I did Fab Abs. I love this workout because it gradually increases and is truly very challenging. Last week I tried looking for a workout calendar for March. After much looking and no success, I gave up. To my amazement, I found one on Pinterest today! I forwarded it to my small group and now I'm ready to go for my next workout! Wanna take a peek? Here it is:
I'm on day 20 for Fab Abs so I still have 9 days to go but as soon as I'm done, I'll be starting Mad Abs! Anyone with me??

I've also been doing meal planning which I haven't yet posted but I've got on my refrigerator. Here's what's on the schedule for dinner:

2/29 - Stromboli
3/1 - Spaghetti
3/2 - Out to dinner with my brother
3/3 - Grilled Cheese
3/4 - Pigs in a Blanket
3/5 - Pancakes
3/6 - Tacos
3/7 - Fruit Soup
3/8 - Chicken N Noodles
3/12 - Mac N Cheese
3/13 - Potato Soup
3/14 - Subway

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette