Thursday, March 1, 2012

Board

I'm really board right now and I'm almost scared to go in the kitchen for fear that I might ruin the day. I've already had dinner and I'm done for the night but the boardem is killing me. I've checked out Facebook, looked at Pinterest and even prayed. I'm half tempted to take a nap. I've got no desire to work out and actually I'm just plain tired. I don't feel like cleaning anything and all I really want to do is veg and watch my kids play on the Wii. What to do...what to do. I hate this feeling! Every night I am so stinking busy and running around like a chicken with my head cut off. It's nights like tonight when there's nothing to do and I really don't want to do anything that I get in trouble. So instead, this is the exercise that I'm going to partake in:
I'm not going to enter the kitchen. I've turned the lights off and the kitchen is closed! I'm made for more than this and this is my time to prove it!

1 comment:

Aubre Rice said...

Good for you. Those are hard times and I bet you were proud of yourself the next morning! xxoo

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Bob's Motivational Tip 1

Dolvette